I actually received this award thrice but I was too busy to actually post about it. Unfortunately, the other two blogs that tagged me are not available anymore. So I want to thank Ate Myx of myxilog for this award! 🙂
What is the Liebster Blog Award?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
“Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award” then. The rules for this one state that you answer the 11 questions asked by the Blogger who gave you this award.
In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide by the list of rules which are:
- Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you must create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
- Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
- Go to their page and inform them of the nomination
- Absolutely NO tags back. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Here are 11 facts about me:
- I am head over heels inlove with Star Wars.
- I can’t wait for Game of Thrones Season 3.
- I tweet more than I blog or go on Facebook. So follow me! @thesuperaena
- I’ve been using the same scent for more than nine years now.
- My course wasn’t really my first choice for college.
- I am deeply inclined to music.
- I find it easier to work whenever there’s classical musical playing on the background.
- I want to travel the world.
- I’m fond of asking questions.
- My favorite question is why.
- Most of the time, I’m late.
Her questions and my answers are as follows:
- When did you start blogging?
- I started blogging way back in 2007. I created my first blog in WordPress. I transferred to Blogger and Multiply in 2008. Because we had no more internet connection at home, I stopped for a while. Found myself in the blogging world again but this time in Tumblr from 2009 up until the first months of 2012. And just this January, I started to put up a blog again in Blogger. 🙂
- Why do you blog?
- I blog because I want to and I need to. I believe that I have so much to tell. Writing has always been my passion ever since I was a child.
- If you could invite any 3 people over for dinner tonight, who would you pick? Why?
- Leloy Claudio, Sheldon Cooper and Ramon Bautista. All because I love them all to bits. Leloy Claudio has always been my favorite debater ever since I was in highschool. It would be nice to have intellectual and random conversations with him. I still admire him right now. :”> Sheldon Cooper, while crazy and lunatic he may be, still makes me laugh like I’ve never actually laughed before. Been inlove with him for two years until now! And Sir Ramon Bautista, I believe, will never bore me and will give me deeper insights about life.
- If you could change ONE thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Inability to handle my emotions well.
- If you knew you’re going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
- Honestly, up until now, I don’t know how I could actually answer this question well. One day isn’t even enough to spend it with all the people I love and do the things I want to do. So, I might just probably shut myself out from the world, read the Bible and pray endlessly until He decides to take my life. 🙂
- What kind of person do you really enjoy being around? Why?
- People who have a good sense of humor and who can bear with me whatever my mood is. Because I know, they will be the ones worth keeping. 🙂
- If you could bring one character to life from your favorite book, who would it be?
- Jon Snow.
- What’s the biggest lie you once believed was true?
- “I will never leave you, I’m here to stay.”
- Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
- I believe crying is a sign of strength. Being brave to tell the whole world that you are human and that you get hurt.
- What do you love most about yourself?
- The ability to reach out to others whatever their state in life may be.
- What’s the best part of being you and what makes you weird?
- I have the best bunch of friends I can do crazy things with! A lot of the things I like, may seem weird to other people. 🙂
My questions are the following:
- If the world will end on the 21st, what will you do?
- Do you fear death?
- Why do you blog?
- If you want one expensive gift this Christmas, what would it be and why?
- Name five things about yourself that not everyone knows.
- Three things you can’t live without.
- What quote do you strongly believe in?
- Five years from now, how much do you think would you have changed?
- If you could give the world anything aside from world peace, what would it be?
- Who is your hero?
- Your biggest fear?
And now, I’m tagging this award to these awesome bloggers. I can only name a few so please allow me to “disobey” the rule of tagging 11 friends. LOL.
Vikki of vthefashionjunkie
Kuya Ken of lifeofadruglord
Rhea of outrageouswriter
Onyee of kaleidoscopexhearts
Athena of mymochaandvanilla