It’s the fourth day of the year, how have you guys/gals been? I’ve been quite busy trying to figure out what I want to do this year, what topics I can start blogging about, and experimenting with stuff for “fixing” my life. Here’s what I’ve been up to the past days:
- I’ve been drowning myself in Codecademy that I spend more time in it rather than scrolling through my Facebook and Twitter feed.
- I’ve been scouring through my things looking for items to dispose because I really want to start anew this year.
- Quality time with my family! Dada is going back to Manila on Monday and we only have a few days left!
- I am so engrossed with this Duolingo app on my phone. I’m currently learning Spanish, German and Italian. There’s a web version and I’m guessing it’s also available for Android.
- I am having so much fun reading all the answers in the comment area of my giveaway post! I love the fact that my followers have such lovely answers!
- I’ve been pretty busy filling pages of my planner + thinking of cool diy blog and personal projects for this year.
- Finally figured out what 365 day project I should pursue, thus, this haiku blog.
I’m really keeping my hopes up I’ll be able to update at least once a week this year, with or without my TFS projects. BTW, my giveaway with FILED ends in five days, have you joined yet? x