I’ve been wanting to post this list for quite some time now but got caught up with other blog ideas and I actually forgot. But this morning, while having my morning devotion, I caught a glimpse of this book again and it’s as if it was telling me, “Hello! Have you forgotten you were supposed to blog about me two years ago?” Lo and behold, it got its response.
I bought this book two years ago in Philippine Christian Book Store Legazpi City Branch. Basically it’s three books by Cathy Bartel all summed up into one book that’s why it’s called the Special Gift Edition. It’s divided into three parts: Every Teen Girl’s Little Pink Book, Little Pink Book on Girlfriends and Little Pink Book on Gab. I’m sharing it as an ounce of inspiration for every one who will read it. I got this from the last part of the book and it’s a list of words we should remove from our everyday conversations and thoughts so that we won’t be dragged down by whatever difficulties we are facing. I have to admit I need to be constantly reminded by these.
- CAN’T – I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
- NEVER – All things are possible for one who believes. Mark 9:23
- QUIT – And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9
- DEPRESSED – Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. Philippians 4:4
- HATE – And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. Romans 5:5
- DOUBT – So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. Romans 10:17
- BROKE – And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
To quote another verse, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. So let’s keep our hearts turned toward good things so we’ll be able to face life’s challenges the right way. 🙂 Well I hoped this help! I’ll try my best to post a few more lists or excerpts from the book for a dose of inspiration. x