I am actually wondering why I am typing a quick update post when I actually have a lot of things to blog about. Been trying to plan something decent for my blog, a new layout or a new project perhaps? But it’s as if I always lack the drive to push through with it. For the meantime, here’s what I’ve been up to lately.
- My giveaway for a .com/.net domain and a one year ultimate hosting plan from Malaya Hosting is still open!
- Finally found the time to set-up an e-mail account using my domain. This way, private e-mails and mails that concern my blog are now separated. I updated links of my e-mail. It’s now email@example.com
- After more or less six months of contemplating whether I should create another Instagram account (non-selfie, non-random account) or not, I did last night. Also thinking if I should start my own project with it. If you’re interested to follow, it’s @the.superaena
- This is the first time I’m announcing in public that yes, I’m in Manila already, but I’m still adjusting and my priority is to land a job.
- I miss home (this is the first time I’m admitting it).
- Been to small family gatherings and mini-reunions both in the Bonafe and the Relova clan.
- Boo (my laptop) is not functioning right now. Whether it’s because of the LCD or a faulty motherboard, I have yet to find out once I have a job. And yes, all the things I need are in there. I feel a bit paralyzed because of that unfortunate event.
- I still have to work on my obligatory end of summer post, although this is the first year that I didn’t go to the beach, a resort or a pool place, and the fact that it’s a bit overdue.
- I’m looking forward for more partnerships with other bloggers and sponsors who have been knocking on my door lately.
- And yes, I’m still looking for a job.
I will try my best to post more in the coming weeks. I hope I could come up with something substantial! 😉