It’s been almost a month since I last updated and I have to (yet again) say sorry for that. Been really busy with work the past days and my fear of abandoning my blog once I land a job is slowly materializing, but I have yet to put my best efforts not to let it happen. As you can see, I have changed this segment to My Life in Bullets from Quick Update posts (no deeper reason why though).
- Haven’t actually got the time to formally update my readers that yes, I already have a job. Two of my previous posts ([x] and [x]) sort of revolved around the fact that I was unemployed for a certain period of time and God has been so gracious in answering my prayers. I am now working in a company in Makati for almost two months now!
- I have come up with a long list of blog ideas but now all I need is time to write about it.
- Commuting has given me mixed emotions the past months. I have actually experienced intense traffic, annoying commuters in the same transportation vehicle, and other incidents. Which reminds me, I need to write a blog post about this one…
- I am currently in a How I Met Your Mother marathon and I have yet to make a separate blog post about that! I kinda regret I only decided to watch it now that the series has ended. I love Marshall and Lily to bits and I love Robin! Anyway, better late than never!
- A friend and I are planning to have a giveaway in both of our blogs! Stay tuned for that.
- I’m trying to come up with a list of places to visit, restaurants to try, and other things to look forward to for the remaining months of this year.
- I srsly need to find a hobby I could work on during the weekends.
I hope I could update some more for the next weeks. x