Happy, happy Monday, everyone! Been trying to come up with a new post the past days, but I’ve been pretty busy (and also, sick) so yet again, I failed. But here’s a little something!
I initially found this in Ate Corinth’s blog and I said to myself, “Hey! Why not try that blog series for a change?” Although there’s a lot of me in each post that is in here as of the moment, I think this would be a better way for my friends/readers to know more about me (if you don’t know me that well yet!). I’ll be answering five questions per post until I cover all the ones in this list. Enough with the nonsense blurbing! Here goes volume one!
- How do you feel about birthdays?I actually have a lot of mixed feelings about celebrating birthdays. There is joy knowing God keeps on sustaining me for additional years. More time for opportunities, blessings, experiences, and others. But sometimes it sucks to age a year older and yet still feel that I’m stuck somewhere between 16 and 18. Do you feel me? Lol.
- Do you believe in fate? Honestly, I don’t believe in fate or destiny, luck or bad luck. I do, however, believe that everything has already been predestined by God. Romans 8:28 will always be one of the key verses of my life. “And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.”
- What do you think when a band/artist “sells out”? I think, and I know for sure, that nobody is perfect. But having the awareness that a lot of people will see you us someone to look up to when you are famous, you must be cautious with the way you handle things. I’m not someone to become all judgy, but sometimes it just disappoints me so much.
- What do you think of fans and fandoms? I think they’re great as long as they don’t go over the line. I fangirl over a lot of TV shows, but I’m nowhere near as some people who actually dedicate Twitter accounts or Facebook pages because of their fandom. Also, I detest jeje trends on Twitter that some fandoms come up with (because hello, let’s face it, they don’t actually contribute anything good to the society). I hate it when fangirls and fanboys worship celebrities. That is a perfect example of idolatry.
- Any specific personality traits you would like to see in your life partner? Before I met Nichole, I used to say that whoever I end up with, I hope he’s like Dada – funny, loving, and very family-oriented. I am very proud that he possesses the same traits, add to that the fact that he has two degrees and a CPA license (yes, super pogi points because haller ang talino!!! lol). One thing I would like to see more would be, that as we go along the way, for him to be able to develop a deeper, and more intimate relationship with God. Aside from that, I believe he already has more than enough traits to be my current and future life partner.
So that’s it for the first volume! I hope you guys could comment your answers to the first five questions below, or post it somewhere else and tag me! I would love to see your answers and get to know more about you!