the liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. so, what is a liebster? the meaning: liebster is german and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. isn’t that sweet? blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.
I’ve been tagged by one of my favorite bloggers ever since my Tumblr active days, Ate Corinth of Explore With Corinth, for the Liebster Blog Award. I actually received one, way back three years ago (if you want to see my old post, here’s the link) so I already know what I am supposed to do.
I’ll be answering the questions she posted, tag whoever I want to tag (they, too, in turn shall tag others) and make my own 11 questions for them! So, here we go.
- What is your biggest fear? I. FEAR. FROGS. So much, it hurts (lol). Well, on a serious note, I do fear not fulfilling my dreams and achieving my goals. I am working hard for a reason and I trust God has the best plans for me.
- If you could travel to a different country right now, where would you go and why? Maldives. Need I elaborate on this? (If you don’t know what it looks like, you better google it!)
- You’re going to meet Taylor Swift and you’ll go on a coffee date with her! What will you say to her? What will you talk about? I’m not really a Swiftie so I don’t know. Huhu. “Can I join your Bad Blood Squad?” or something like that.
- Grab your purse right now. Tell us the first three things you grab without looking. My phone, my wallet, and my keys (GOSH I AM SUCH A LOLA).
- Do you have a weird shopping habit? (Example: Me, I like touching clothes and smelling the air when I’m in a mall) I try on different perfume testers and end up complaining my head hurts every single time (IRDK why I still haven’t stopped this weird habit!!!).
- The world is ending and you only have 10 minutes left to live, YOU ARE STARVING; what’s your last meal going to be? Belgian Waffle’s Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Waffle and Iced Choco *don’t judge*
- If you were to pick a movie character that best describes who you are as a person, who would it be? Rapunzel. No one else.
- What is your happy food? It used to be donuts or ice cream. But now (since going on a diet) any fruit would be good (no, I’m not lying).
- What would you name your first child if it was a girl? I still have to decide on this one (but if this question pertained to a boy, I already have one in mind). I used to tell my Mum I would name my daughter Rapunzel (yuss, even before the Tangled hype) but I was just a child then so what should I know? Either I’ll pass my name on to her (Regina), I’ll name her Raeley (I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHERE THIS CAME FROM), Harper (bec of The Whispers), Skye (bec of Agents of SHIELD) or Tatiana (bec of Tatiana Maslany). My goodness, my name ideas are proof of my being a TV series junkie.
- What are the achievements you are most proud of? Graduating from college. And being a Jedi *smirks*
- Look at your life now. Are you living the life of your dreams? Not quite. A lot, and I mean A LOT has changed over the past year now that I am working and I have done things I’ve only imagined before but I’m nowhere near that yet. I have a lot of grown-up problems already, things I still need to sort out, but I know God will deliver and that He will never leave me alone. I trust that in His best time, coupled with the best efforts I can give, I will have it in time. 🙂
- Do you ask enough questions or are you happily setting for what you already know?
- What have you given up on?
- If you have one regret at this point of your life right now, what is it?
- In one word, what is standing between you and THAT biggest goal?
- Name three things you can’t leave the house without.
- If you could live in a book, TV show or movie, what would it be?
- Who/what pushed you to become the person you are now?
- What was the strangest punishment your parents ever gave you?
- What motivates you to blog?
- Name three bloggers you admire to the core.
- Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or to never love at all? Why?