I’ve always dreaded Mondays. I mean, almost half of the billions of people in the world share the same sentiment, right? Monday is usually the start of work/school so that pretty much sums up everything! To set aside that feeling of negativity, I’ve decided to finally put up my series of The Monday Grace. It used to be a weekly segment in Kisty’s blog back when she was still in Tumblr (and now, she changed it to Thankful Mondays). I’ll be sticking with the former segment name since I like it better.
The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
Here’s my Monday Grace list for this week!
- I still feel that hangover of pure excitement upon winning Tyler Knott’s prints giveaway! (I’ve previously blogged about him here.)
- Reading comments from fellow bloggers (thank you for reading my posts!!!)
- Philippians 4:6-7 and God’s sufficient grace ♡
- My daily dose of tea at work. I just love tea! I’m currently consuming my Twinings Green Tea Collection.
- The fact that a lot of people are noticing the pounds I’ve (painstakingly!!!) lost
- My new Maybelline BB Stick is so easy and fun to use! I like it better than the BB cream.
- I’m really happy for a friend (who I won’t be naming anymore). I hope he finds his true love soon.
- Riley Curry’s video made me laugh after going through stressful work e-mails.
- Reviewing my goals and recommitting to it.
- Nichole. Always.
What are the things you feel thankful for on this Manic Monday? 😉