A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
- MEETING MY FAVORITE BAND (SOAPDISH). IN. THE. FLESH. Still can’t get over it.
- I was early at work today. I really need to keep this up!
- Seeing my boyfriend’s nephew. Babies are so cute. I love babies (but I don’t want them yet!!!). Very thankful God answered our prayers for Ate Echie’s safe pregnancy and delivery.
- Me + two of my office mates joined Coach Marvin’s #ActiveBodyFit challenge. So basically, we’ll be working out on the whole month of September (MWF). Time to lose more pounds!
- I’ve been really consistent with my 30 Days of Lists Challenge on Instagram. Check #30daysoflistsph on IG! Comment if you want to join too!
- Catching up with my closest girl friend in highschool. We were supposed to be four but though we were incomplete, I still had a good time!
- Glad I’m slowly gaining my traffic back. It’s really tough to move from one platform to another with a lot of risks but I’m still glad I took it. I’ve never been happier.
- The pictures I’m seeing on my feed about EDSA being so spacious. I hope this is the start of a serious and consistent change!
- My dad has been really supportive lately, not only with work but also with my “adult” life. And if you know how strict he is, then you’ll understand why I’m really, really grateful rn.
- 100 DAYS BEFORE STAR WARS VII: THE FORCE AWAKENS. Aren’t you so glad, fellow Star Wars geeks? *waves hand like a Jedi*
How was your Monday? 🙂