A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
- My Mom’s here! I thank God for her safe travel from Legazpi to Manila.
- Reading the comments on my Certified Positive Prayer Journal Review and Giveaway and other blog posts. It just feels so nice knowing you can inspire people and share His love.
- I was able to finish one of the books in my other post. I’m thinking of starting a new one, or finishing Stupid is Forevermore before going through with that.
- Progress. In a lot of things.
- Okaaay, my Dear Laarni cover was noticed by the BennyBunnyBand (srsly guys, you should try listening to their songs!!!).
- This day has been really productive in terms of work and personal tasks.
- Remembering the fact that it’s my birthday month next month (and I’m so stoked to buy myself a birthday gift!!!).
- Crossing out a lot of things from a lot of lists (sorry, too personal to mention! ;)).
- New ideas! My Trello board is filled with stuff. All I need is time!
- ₱ ₱ ₱
How’s the 3rd week of September for you? (OMG THE DAYS ARE GOING TOO FAAAST)