A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
The past days have been really so great. And I can’t help but feel thankful!!!
- Being able to watch Heneral Luna. This movie is life-changing.
- Governor Joey Salceda’s quick response to my suggestion on Facebook regarding Heneral Luna.
- Thankful that the pain in my teeth (because of adjustment) didn’t last as long as it did two adjustments ago.
- Attending my first book fair. I now know that I should not attend one empty-handed (money-wise).
- SEEING SOLENN HEUSSAFF. IN. THE. FLESH. Grabe, she’s just so gorgeous!
- A catch-up session with my closest college girlfriend!
- Attending Gospel Light with my Mum and Dad again. Ps. Gilbert Castillo’s preaching yesterday was so reviving.
- God’s sovereignty and redeeming grace. I will always be thankful.
- Nichole. No words can ever suffice how he just gets me and makes me happy.
- Nichole finally being able to meet my Mom in person.
How’s your Monday so far, guise? 🙂