It’s the 21st of October (and exactly three days before my 23rd birthday). If you’ve been a reader or a follower of my blog ever since a few years back, you will notice that I write random thoughts on or before my birthday. It’s a tradition I started on my 21st birthday just to let my readers know more personal things about myself and what is going on with my life.
So here are 23 random things that have been floating round and about my mind for the past days:
- The final Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens trailer… IS. THE. BOMB. Still playing it over and over again until now.
- I’m so stoked to buy a new uke from Uke Box Caffe this Saturday! I’m going to name it Obi Wan because duh… he’s my only hope (now I’m pretty sure only Star Wars fans will get that).
- I posted on my Instagram account about the planners I’ve been using for this year and the project I’m going to start next year: ThePaperJunkie!!! Baby steps, little by little.
- I srsly need to stop being redundant. I feel like my vocabulary is somehow deteriorating… My brain has been filled with codes lately and I haven’t read a decent book in the past couple of weeks. Just blogs and random articles from the web.
- The weather is so fine and I can’t help but feel the same! I hope this goes on until Saturday.
- Why can’t I be best friends with Emily Bett Rickards???
- If Daryl Dixon and Carol Peletier die, we riot!
- People should stop telling people they’ll always be there for them when they can’t even be there when they need them most.
- I want to write a song again. The last time I wrote one was way back in 2011. I have forgotten the feeling of wanting to make one so bad…
- A lot of things are happening at work. Last week was the first time I went on double shift and it made me realize something. God has been so gracious to me and He always supplies all the physical strength and knowledge I need to carry on a task.
- My consistency with my The Monday Grace series is really unbelievable. I always get giddy whenever I write an entry because I love sharing with you guys all the things I thankful for.
- I feel too much excitement for my 23rd birthday I can’t even explain why. Now please don’t judge me but it’s been a long time since I last had that feeling.
- The First5 app has been really helpful in reminding me to reserve the first minutes of my day to God. I’m even joining an online bible study group by November 2, one of Proverbs 31‘s ministry!
- It amazes me how I always have this flicker of hope for things to go positively no matter how downtrodden a situation may be. And though I don’t always understand why, I appreciate it so much when people tell them I inspire them so much.
- My 25 Before 25 list is giving me anxiety. I’ll be 23 in three days and I’ve only crossed out 11/25. I wish I could finish this all by 2017.
- Sometimes, when you get used to happiness a lot, you start to forget what pain feels like. And when the time comes you feel it again, you may get paralyzed.
- I have a lot of things I would like to turn into reality but I need more time. I have to improve my time-management.
- Concrete plans. I need more concrete plans for the next 2-3 years or so. I don’t want to be a corporate zombie and end up old, running through regrets in my mind for things I wish I did but never had the chance (and will) to do.
- Even in the most random days, I still imagine myself eating a Choco Banana Peanut Butter Waffle from Famous Belgian Waffles… I need to get my weekly (huhu, yes weekly) dose of that soon.
- I need new books: Lang Leav’s Memories, Michael Faudet’s Dirty Pretty Things, Tyler Knott Gregson’s All The Words Are Yours, and David Levithan’s Another Day.
- I am as poor as a rat… So how am I going to survive through the weekend? Ha. Ha. Ha.
- No matter how much pain you’ve been through, going through, or will go through, there will always be someone for you in the end. Let the past heartbreaks teach you a lesson or two, maybe even more. Let yourself grow. But never, ever give up believing. When you find that someone, do all you can to make everything work. When you find someone that you love and loves you, grab a hold of that person and never let him/her go. Never stop being brave.
- God is continuously blessing me. So much more than I deserve. I can never thank Him enough. I know, I know. You’ve read that a lot of times on my blog already. But whenever I think about his goodness and mercy to a worm such as I, I am still in awe at how He could send His only Son to die for me just so I can be with Him in heaven. Oh, how unconditional God’s love is!
I’ve tweeted about almost everything in this list at one point in time. So if you follow me on Twitter, then you’ll pretty much have an idea of what’s going on in my head. Also, I’m always grateful for the fact that I can freely share on social media how God has been working in my life despite being too busy with a lot of things.
Anyway, I just can’t wait for Saturday! <3
Do you have any things you would like to share with me? 🙂