A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
The past days are full of inspiration, plans, and hopes that I would like to actually make concrete. I love how even though the year is almost at its end, I am continuously blessed with ideas and aspirations that can motivate me for the coming year.
So with all of that going on, here are the things I feel most thankful for:
- The fact that National Museum’s entrance is free for the whole month of October! Yay! Something to add up to my “birthday itinerary” LOL.
- Jokoy‘s videos never fail to make me laugh. I just wish he could visit the Philippines and have a show here.
- An hour or so conversation with my parents over dinner last night. Topics varied from politics, current events, history, and other government issues. I’m so glad I was raised by my parents aware, informed, and most of all able to have my own opinion about these things.
- I made an editorial board out of my Superaena Trello board. At least through this, I can blog more efficiently!
- The ideas just keep pouring in! I have two major projects in mind (for my blog) this coming 2016. I hope I’ll have all the time I need and the resources to actually push through with it.
- My favorite TV shows are coming! I feel too much joy!
- Being nominated for Bloggys 2015. I know it’s a long shot because a lot of blogs are nominated, but hey, if you’d like to vote for my blog, then read this (and thank you in advance)!
- Proverbs31 is one of my favorite sites since last year. And I can’t just explain how much it is a blessing for me.
- The Nutrition Club I’m in just celebrated its 2nd anniversary last week. I can’t thank Coaches Carl, Tina, and Marvin for their unending support in my journey to reach my ideal weight.
- Nichole never fails to spoil me. And when I say spoil, I do not only mean materially. He just puts my happiness first most of the time, if not always. I always try my best to reciprocate but he always wins. 🙂
Some people may see the items in the list as mababaw but I take joy in the fact that the little things make me and remind me to be grateful. 🙂