A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
The past week has been about opportunities and new things to discover. I love how the little things inspire me and make me feel so blessed. I’m still in the office as of writing but even though I feel tired to bits, I feel thankful for the following:
- I’m partnering with OMF Lit for their Blog Tour and I’ll be hosting a giveaway by the end of this week!
- So many opportunities have been springing up for Superaena. You guys don’t know how much this means to me. Even though I have a 9-6 job, the mere fact that I can still pursue my love for writing really makes me happy. All the more when I get chosen for different opportunities.
- Going to sleep early last night. I slept around 9 PM and believe me, this is such a big deal for me!
- The spontaneity in deciding to cut my hair. Some people need courage to do this, but I had my hair cut spontaneously just this Saturday. Now I feel so light-headed. LOL.
- I finished my tasks today (hence the very late post). Almost thought I couldn’t!
- The Walking Dead is back!!! Hooray for Season 6! Can’t wait to watch it on Saturday with Nichole.
- Pastor Gilbert Castillo’s preaching for yesterday’s Worship Service about being trapped (based on the story of the Israelites as they left Egypt) really sparked something in me. Can’t thank the Lord enough for how He uses people to remind me of what He wants me to do and how He will always Guide me.
- Unlimited lives for Farm Heroes Saga! I am such a sucker for game promos.
- Nichole and I finalized our plans for my birthday next Saturday. <3
- New found friends! I joined different blogger groups on Facebook and I really like how it’s opening doors to more opportunities and new friends. 🙂
Glad to have been really consistent with this. How was your 12th of October? 🙂