A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
- Being able to attend The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf’s Holiday Launch during the weekend. I tried a lot of firsts! I’ll be blogging more about the experience soon!
- Rest! I needed this after I worked a double shift from Friday-Saturday.
- Got invited to Altec Lansing’s launch of their #EverythingProof products. So excited to let you guys know more about their products!
- Reaching 1,000+ likes on my Facebook page! This means I already have a wider audience of people that can read the things I write! *YAAAY*
- I downloaded a game this weekend and I’ve been playing it nonstop. Paradise Bay is driving me crazy.
- I thank God that we were spared from Lando. I’m praying for those who were greatly devastated.
- The fact that I got a free month of Trello Gold! I use Trello to organize my blog’s editorial calendar so it really made me happy I now have the chance to try its premium services for one month!
- My birthday’s coming up this Saturday!!!
- Our printer got fixed already. Which means… I might be printing out stickers for the planner my sister’s going to buy as a birthday gift for me.
- Nichole is appreciating the effort I’m putting into knowing more about basketball and his favorite team (Los Angeles Lakers). I’m not really a sporty person and I never really got interested with basketball even though my dad is a die-hard fan. Ah, the things one can do for love.
I really feel that my backlogs are infinite but I have a few days off from work starting on Thursday (but the things to blog about will keep on piling up starting on that day onwards…). But this makes me happy because I have gone so far from my previous blogger self. My main problem before was that I didn’t have anything substantial to write about. But now, I have so much. All I need is time to write heartily about these pending posts.
I am so thankful for a lot of things in my life right now, really! 🙂
I hope you’re all safe! How are you, my dear readers? 🙂