A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
Still hungover from my days off from work last Thursday and Friday. My thoughts are scattered on different parts of my brain, yet I still feel thankful for the past days. Work welcomed me with a lot of tasks but I still finished all of them.
No matter how stressful this Monday might have been, I’m taking the time to list down things I feel thankful for!
- I had a lot of fun during my two days off at work + the weekend! Could not have imagined celebrating my birthday any other way than how I (we) celebrated it.
- Yesterday’s preaching by Bro. Dan Bunyi was so rebuking and challenging. I shared my notes on Twitter and I just wanted to share it with you guys so I’m including the link here. I should really balance my Mary and Martha.
- Nichole gave me an Instax Mini 25 for my birthday! I got really stoked about this (although I had the idea he was going to get me one for my birthday).
- My new uke, Obi Wan Kenobi, really sounds good. Such a good buy!
- We bought Eng Bee Tin hopia last Friday. Nothing can compare to them when it comes to hopia IMO.
- I’m participating in a grand pre-holiday giveaway with 8 other bloggers! More details about this tomorrow.
- Having the maturity to not feel bad when people forgot to greet me last Saturday. I completely understand that we all have our own personal things, problems, whatever they may be, that keep us busy.
- We were able to visit the National Museum last Friday! So excited to share the photos I took!
- Realizations. Adulthood is really creeping up on me. Lots of bills to pay, lots of responsibilities. But this is a good thing, I believe. God is only good though, and He always sustains me.
- I just thank God for another year to both grow old and grow up. His mercy and grace in my life are the mere reasons why I’m still alive.
I really want to blab more about how I spent my birthday, but I guess I just have to save it for another post. I really hope you all had a happy Monday! 🙂
How’s the last Monday of October for you? 🙂