A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
October has officially ended (I know it was two days ago, but bear with me!) and a new month has started. Can’t believe there’s a few days left until Christmas and New Year! Oh, how days go by so fast.
On the first Monday of the month, I’d like to recount all the things I feel thankful for the past week!
- My Pinto Art Museum post won in PinoySecretFiles’ Submit Your Travel and Adventure article contest. I actually didn’t expect anything from it and I submitted for the sake of submitting, but who would have thought, right?
- The strength God gave me to endure this Monday. My head is in excruciating pain yet I still managed to finish all my tasks (and make this blog post).
- We got to visit my Aunt and Uncle in Muntinlupa over the weekend!
- Got asked to do a couple of write-ups for Eskwelahan Planner‘s launch!!! So stoked to be working again with them.
- So thankful for the month of October. It was my busiest month (to date) at work so far and though I felt pressured and stressed, I thank God for sustaining me.
- The mere fact that I didn’t gain weight over the past weeks of cheating (forgive me, Coaches). I weighed in earlier and found out that I didn’t gain a single pound (but I didn’t lose any either) so it’s still not good enough! Lol.
- I had a chill uke night last night. Just randomly played some songs. I missed nights like those.
- The number of people joining our BlogGirls Grand Holiday Giveaway! Haven’t joined yet? Here’s the link.
- OPM. OPM. OPM. I have so much love for OPM I can’t fully explain how much. So thankful that I have great bands to listen to (and a favorite band that’s really, really friendly)!
- My Dad treated my Mum and I to a massage last night! It’s been months since I last had one so I’m really thankful for that.
Also, the Online Bible Study small group I belong to (with Proverbs31) starts today so I’m really giddy about going through Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst.
How’s the first Monday of November treating you so far? 🙂