A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
The past days were about two things: busyness and rest. I had to prepare for something and then I got to spoil myself to almost two days of rest. Aside from the rest, I would like to dwell on other things that I feel thankful for the past week.
- One of my officemates came back from the States and she gave me this Stormtrooper keychain! I was really happy when I saw it.
- I tried to play the last song I made (way back in 2011) this weekend on my Obi Wan Kenobi (refer to this post to understand lol). I feel thankful for being reminded that I can write songs and it served as a motivation for me to try and write some more.
- I finally got my Giving Journal from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf! I thank my friends for helping me complete all the stamps (and also for CBTL for the free two stamps during the Holiday Launch). Can’t wait to use it as my work planner next year!
- Nichole and I finally booked our tickets for Bicol this 17-21!!! This will be his first time in Legazpi so I’m really excited to show him around.
- God’s grace. I can’t think Him enough for every single thing in my life – whether good or bad. I always keep in mind that I don’t deserve whatever I have especially salvation and a relationship with Him. His love will always overwhelm me and I will never get tired of repeating this in my blog posts over and over and over again.
- Having the composure and understanding in accepting something that didn’t go my way a few days ago. Not mentioning it as this is a bit confidential. But I’m fine and there are no hard feelings. I trust in His time. 🙂
- I’ve been reading Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst for our Unglued Online Bible Study small group and I can’t help but be blessed. Although Lysa’s examples are mommy problems, I still relate to all the anxiety and stress a Christian woman goes through in her life.
- My sister and I will be watching Disney on ice this December! My inner Disney Princess is so stoked.
- 18 weeks and 5 days until I get to watch Les Miserables here in Manila!
- 38 DAYS UNTIL STAR WARS!!!
I still need to make an itinerary for our Bicol trip since I want Nichole’s experience there to be nice. I hope to queue in a few posts before we leave so that my blog won’t be abandoned.
Happy, happy Monday! 🙂