A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
I’ve seen and read a lot of heartbreaking posts on the internet since last Friday and I can’t help but feel so much for what’s happening to the world right now. I know, it may seem to be a bit off to still write something like this but I want you guys to know despite all the good things and how thankful I am for them, I am taking the time to pray for the world, really.
- We went to Laguna yesterday to visit my cousin who just gave birth. We weren’t able to see her baby but it was nice catching up with them and other relatives. Welcome to the world, AC!
- My Dad celebrated his 53rd birthday last Saturday. We had a simple celebration over lunch and I gave him his birthday present.
- Had my hair dyed Extra Copper and the feedback I’ve been getting really makes me happy!
- Thank you to all you kind people who upload cute videos of puppies and kitties! You always make my day.
- Maybelline was on sale yesterday. I was able to buy my make-up staples for a lower price than the usual. So I saved P200 or so.
- My previous post gained quite good feedbacks. I’m glad I’m not the only person with that perception.
- My Dad and I were able to sing We Might Be Inlove again after a few years. It really makes me happy whenever I sing with him.
- A friend is going to give me cool lightsaber chopsticks!!! I’m so excited.
- I thank the Lord for safety and I pray for more. The world needs our prayers. I hope you are whispering every day on your own. 🙂
- I thank God for His reminders. I hope that with what’s happening now, people will choose to turn to God rather than turn away from Him.
This morning for my devotion, I was reminded to deeply care for other people no matter how many miles they are away from me. I hope you guys feel the same and join all of us in praying for them.
Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2