A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
I know I told myself that I won’t be making two consecutive posts in the same series. But I don’t want to give up the consistency I have in sharing with you ten things that I really feel thankful for. So here it goes!
- My trip to Bicol with Nichole was a very nice experience! I might blog about this in full detail in the days to come.
- I was able to catch up with my cousins. The last time we were actually complete was a few months back.
- A major project I am involved with at work will be finished soon. We’ve been working on it for months now and I can’t wait for new tasks.
- My Neko Atsume yard is starting to have lots and lots of cats!!! This app is so cute that I keep on sharing screenshots on my Twitter account.
- It really makes me giddy whenever people message me or post something on my Facebook wall relating to Star Wars. This only proves a lot of people know how engrossed I am with it!
- I weighed in again and found out I gained 2 lbs. You might wonder why I’m thankful for it, well it’s because that 2 lbs is because of muscle and water gain (which is a good thing)!
- There’s just too much to be excited about this December. I don’t know why but the idea of being able to open accounts that will help me financially are really exciting me (I think this is a side effect of having a CPA boyfriend lol).
- December is coming fast meaning… *ahem* 13th month *ahem*
- My Unglued OBS Small Group on Facebook are really understanding! I’ve been left behind with the reading and the discussions but I love that they are so supportive!
- TODAY’S EPISODE OF THE WALKING DEAD. (No, I am not spoiling anything, you guys. 😉 )