A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
This week was so and so but the weekend gave me so much fun than I expected. Also, it’s the last day of November and I can’t help but be thankful that once again, God has been so gracious in getting me through this month. Also, I feel really grateful because of the following:
- We had a reunion (my father’s side) of some sort yesterday because of a surprise birthday party for Lolo Boy’s 60th birthday. I really had so much fun with all my relatives.
- I thank the Lord for letting me be a part of a very talented clan. It’s a must in our clan to prepare at least one song whenever there’s a reunion and I’ll never get tired of hearing all of them sing.
- Finally passed level 369 in Farm Heroes Saga (lol ang babaw ko ba?). Been stuck in that level for days now.
- It’s a holiday today! Which means I can bum around the house (or better yet work on my backlogs).
- It’s the last day of November today and December starts tomorrow! So excited for the holidays.
- A Second Chance really made me think a lot about love and my relationship with Nichole.
- Feeling a lot better after being under the weather after we ate breakfast this morning. Gosh, I really need to schedule a check-up for this.
- Mom bought some Eng Bee Tin. I know I’ve prolly mentioned this already but I’m a sucker for their hopia.
- Google x Star Wars. They really made my week.
- My consistency in this blog series. 🙂
I hope you guys had a wonderful November! Cheers!