A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
The past week was about music, money (and handling it well), and making plans for the next year! We only have a few weeks before 2015 ends so I’m making the most out of it! Here are a few of the things I really feel thankful for:
- My parents and I went to Divisoria yesterday and I bought new clothes (yes guys and girls, I prefer tiangge, ukay, and bargain clothes rather than branded ones). Even though there were a lot of people, I still had fun checking out each stalls.
- I have a very supportive boyfriend. That’s really something to be thankful for. Even though he doesn’t love music (and ukulele) as much as I do, he agreed to go with me to the 3rd Philippine Ukulele Festival in Bonifacio Global City last Saturday.
- Finally had strap buttons installed on Obi Wan Kenobi! So happy I can finally use straps while playing.
- My boyfriend and I sang a few songs while on the way home last Saturday. I played the uke and he sang while driving. It made me really giddy and all.
- My first pair of Havs! The only reason why I actually bought a pair is the design.
- I received my Certifed Positive 2016 planner last Friday! So excited to use it as my spiritual planner for next year.
- Knowing that people are waiting around for my posts. It makes me feel so special in a way. LOL.
- Got the Miami Headphones I won from Urbanista’s Post A Blog contest!
- These awesome Bitmojis from Dada! I love that my dad always remembers my favorites and make something out of it when he’s free.
- The Star Wars App is the bomb! My Star Wars geek self is happy because of it.
It’s the second week of December already. A few more days until Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens and best of all, Christmas!
Hope you guys are having a fun-filled December, too!