A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
I missed out on last week’s volume of The Monday Grace because I was too swamped with a lot of things and I was too busy living my life. Haha. Well, here are the things I’m really thankful for the past two weeks:
- STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS was A W E S O M E. I’m still thankful I won advance screening tickets from SkyCable’s Instagram promo (or else, I would have been in social media leave to avoid all the spoilers). Can’t wait for the spin-off Rogue One next year!
- Nichole and I celebrated our first anniversary last week (that’s why I wasn’t able to draft my post because I was too busy cramming for a gift LOL). We opted to celebrate simply and though it rained hard that day, it didn’t stop us from doing all the activities he planned for us.
- Meeting up with Ate Jhanz (of jhanzey.net) last week! We talked like we’ve known each other for years!
- I bought myself the 2016 Our Daily Journey and then Our Daily Bread for my Mum. Can’t wait to start with my devotions next year.
- My boyfriend treated my parents and I out to dinner last night. This was the first time (out, he always talks to my parents whenever he comes here) and I’m glad things went well!
- HOORAY FOR A LONG VACATION! I filed all my remaining leaves for the rest of December so that I can have a worry-free holiday and catch up on all my backlogs.
- My sister’s coming here! She’ll be here on the 23rd and will be back in Legazpi on the 3rd of January. So stoked to bring her to awesome places here in Manila.
- I started playing a computer game again (Titan Quest, a game I played five years ago). I feel like my 2010 self and I’m liking it.
- My boyfriend gave me an advance Christmas gift (Darth Vader toy figure) and he bought me another Darth Vader (pillow) the other night. He spoils me a lot!
- My office desk is starting to look like a Star Wars lair and I’m loving it!
So sorry for the excessive mention of Star Wars, but then again, I’m not! Haha. I just really love the franchise. Anyway, I wish you all a wonderful Christmas on Friday! 🙂