A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
It’s 2016 already! This is the first TMG post for this year *hooray* and I can’t really miss it!
- Not being pissed off despite the heavy traffic on my way to work.
- Finally bought my own Webster’s Pages Color Crush Planner. So in love with it! I’m still scouring the internet for tips for a planner novice like me, and how I should go about in maintaining a ringed planner.
- Piano Tiles 2. I miss playing the piano and this game just makes me so entertained for hours. It actually made my vacation better.
- Setting goals and listing down to-dos for this year. I’m so filled with optimism that it scares me sometimes.
- Being consistent with my Bible Reading and Daily Devotion. I hope this continues throughout the year.
- I got my We Are Imaginary shirt today!!!
- Despite all the dread people exclaimed for the first work day of the year, I’m really grateful my workload was really light today. I only did some reading and research.
- Ebe Dancel made a remake of Prom with Yeng Constantino in his Bawat Daan album. I wanted to cry when I first heard it because it was one of my favorite songs since highschool.
- So thankful for social media. It gives an ordinary person like me the chance to talk to the artists I look up to.
- Developing all my interests and pursuing the two loves of my life: music and writing.
I hope 2016 opens up more opportunities for me to be thankful for. I really feel good about this year and I hope it won’t wear off in the coming days, weeks, and months!
How was the first Monday of the year for you?