A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
I have been on an unannounced hiatus (of some sort). And this is the first after I got a hold of blogging again since August of last year. Instead of feeling sorry for myself (and my readers, if any) for missing out on updating my blog, I find it really helpful. I’m thankful that I don’t write when I’m not in the mood because it will just feel so fake and scripted. Posting for the sake of “keeping your blog alive”. Plus, it’s been a really busy January for me.
Well, enough with that. I’d like to share some of the things I really feel thankful for the past weeks:
- I finally received the prints I won from Tyler Knott Gregson’s prints giveaway last year (which I told you guys about here).
- I launched my The Paper Junkie blog and I love that a lot of people are already reading it.
- The consistency the Lord gave me for January is unbelievable. If it was only me, I would have failed already. But with God, everything is possible.
- Despite all of the testing that’s happening in one aspect of my life, I thank God for giving me the strength and patience to endure it. Nothing worth it ever comes easy.
- Drastic changes. I know it may seem a bit off that I’m thankful for this but I’m now looking at these changes as doors to opportunities I didn’t get a hold of before. Things are not at their best state right now but I hope everything will be smooth soon.
- Time I now have to update my blog. I really missed sharing with you guys things that I’m thankful for every Monday.
- Nichole bought me this five-year journal I eyed in MIBF last year. Still can’t believe I have it now!
- God knows what I need. For the past few days, all my devotions are exactly what I need right now. He knows how to comfort and encourage me and He never fails.
- I won a printer last week! It’s a Fuji Xerox Docuprint P115 W! Thank you again for this, Fuji Xerox and Mustard Seed Blogger’s Network!
- Most of all, I’m thankful for a very smooth February 1.
How’s the first Monday of February treating you? 🙂