I know my current idleness in the blogosphere is not really how I imagined things to be for 2016. A lot just came up and I’ve been really busy with work and my new hobby. It’s been a long time since I last made a My Life in Bullets entry but since I wanted to start again in the last half of this year, I’m writing a quick update so you guys know what I have been up to lately!
- Aside from creative planning, I finally gave in and started trying out Bullet Journaling (BuJo). Curious about it? Click here to get a sneak peek of what’s in my BuJo.
- Aside from that, I also started brush calligraphy. I’ve been wanting to try it out since I started to get involved with the planner community last January but I just didn’t have the courage to pursue it. But well, I did this month, and hey, it’s not too late yet, right?
- We started a planner group back in February called Planner Girls from the East (PGFTE) and I love how I can talk to them about anything! I have such incredible and lovely planner sisters.
- I was able to write another song (the last one I wrote was back in 2011) but it’s still unfinished.
- I’ve been to two gigs for May and June (well how about that, Tita-in-you Rej?) all because of my favorite band, Soapdish!
- It’s my second work anniversary tomorrow! *hurrah*
- I still haven’t finished editing my Istanbul photos!!! Blimey. I need to make time for that this July.
- I have two major giveaways this July: one for this blog and for my hobby blog! Stay tuned for that!
- I know we still have two seasons left but I already want to start figuring out how I’m supposed to live my life without Game of Thrones.
- WE BOOKED A FLIGHT TO CEBU FOR JUNE 2017!!!
Well how about that. Most of my updates are hobby-related! Now you know why I’ve been MIA lately. LoL. There’s nothing much out of the ordinary the past two months. It feels like it’s been a year since I’ve been very active but it’s just been two months. I feel so old ~
Anywaaay…I’m officially back so I’ll appreciate if you guys will still stick around and to those who have been backreading my posts, I love you guysss!