In random order, these are the things I would like to have done
before I die while I’m still alive. These might be simple or grand, but I will try to do them all. Will be updating anytime something new comes up. 🙂
EDIT (071314): I decided to organize this list so I’m dividing it to three! 🙂
EDIT (081715): I divided it further into five!
Places to see
- Go to Hongkong Disneyland.
- Walk the streets of Paris.
- See the Statue of Liberty in person.
- See the Big Ben in person.
- See the Coliseum in person.
See the Hagia Sophia in person.April 9, 2016 See the Blue Mosque in person.April 9, 2016 See the Dolmabace Palace in person.April 10, 2016 See Bob Jones Memorial Bible College in personDecember 11, 2013
- Reach all six provinces of the Bicol Region. 5/6
See Taal Volcano in person.May 2006
- See the Merlion in person.
- Witness the Yi Peng Festival in Thailand
- Visit the Holy Land
Visit Skyranch in TagaytayApril 18, 2015
- Go to Cebu
- Go to Palawan
- Go to Davao
- Go to Misibis
- Visit 5-10 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. (1 – San Agustin Church, Intramuros; 2 – Historic Areas of Istanbul)
- Go inside a Kikki.K store!
Things to do
Get a degreeOctober, 2013
- Learn how to play the harp.
- Dance under the moonlight or better yet stroll.
Play on a grand piano.December 2007, November 2011 Go on a roadtrip.October 29, 2012 Share an earphone with someone special.
- Watch a meteor shower.
- Bake cookies on my own.
- Finish the whole Bible.
Cook one meal. Watch a movie in 3D.February 14, 2012 Ride Space Shuttle in Enchanted Kingdom.September 23, 2011 Get soaked under the rain with someone special.
- Write a book.
Plant a tree2009
- Learn a foreign language.
- Send a message in a bottle.
- Sleep under the stars.
Witness an eclipse. December 10, 2011
- Go up in a hot-air balloon.
Watch a movie alone.April 8, 2013 Learn how to ride a bike.April 4, 2012
- Make a list of 100 things I love.
- Complete a 365 Project.
Fly a balloon with a wishOctober 24, 2013 Dye my hair red.October 17, 2010 Watch a show (classical, musical, opera, play, etc) on theater.March 19, 2016 Zipline.April 11, 2015 Wall Climb.May 23, 2013 Go to a cafe alone.September 6, 2012 Travel to a region from another alone.May 6, 2016 Travel to a country from another alone.April 16, 2016
- Read fifty or more spiritual books. 3/50
- Write myself a letter for my 30th birthday.
- Set up my Mom and Dad on a date
Make a simple photo wall2013
- Learn at least 10 instruments. 9/10
- Have an article published on a nationwide newspaper.
Talk in front of more than a hundred people.February 17, 2012
- Get married
- Have a lovely family
Smile at a stranger2013 Memorize 1 Corinthians 13May 7, 2013
- Memorize Hebrews 11
- Memorize Isaiah 40
- Finish my 25 before 25 list
- Finish my 30 before 30 list
Land a jobJuly 1, 2014
- Read at least 20 book classics 3/20
Join a fun runOctober 19, 2014
- Give Mum a dozen of red roses
- Be debt free
- See an elephant in person
- Have a kiddie party themed birthday celebration
- Camp out
Travel aloneApril 2016
- Learn to drive
- Solve a Rubik’s cube
- Finish my Wreck This Journal
- Have a mini library
- Sponsor a Child
Save Php 5,0002015 Save Php 10,0002017
- Save Php 25,000
- Save Php 50,000
- Save Php 100,000
- Complete (even one) 52 Week Challenge
Invest in Mutual Funds (Sunlife)2017 Sign up for CocolifeApril, 2015
Stuff to have
Own a breeded/half-breed dog/cat.July 4, 2011 Have my own web domain.February 11, 2014 Have a polaroid camera/InstaxOctober 24, 2015 Have a floating lanternOctober 24, 2013 Have my portrait painted/sketchedDecember 15, 2015
- Have at least 50 – 100 Stitch Merchandise. 43/100
- Own a room with a view
- A legit lightsaber
- A thousand (or more pieces) Jigsaw Puzzle (and finish it!)
People to meet
Meet Lang LeavDecember 6, 2014
- Meet Tyler Knott
Meet John Lloyd CruzMarch 15, 2015
- Meet Miriam Defensor-Santiago
Meet Soapdish (Kuya Jeff, Kuya Pei, Kuya Melvin, Kuya Jeffrey)September 5, 2015
- Meet Bea Alonzo
- Meet a President
Meet someone famous (and be completely oblivious)August 2015