Hello lovelies! Since it’s June and I started a Superaena tradition last year, I’m having a back-to-school (BTS) giveaway! Yay for you, readers! My lovely sponsors are so generous enough to give us things you will need while you’re all too busy with school.!
Same as last year, I have two sponsors who are quite familiar to you by now!
FILED! I’ve written about Filed for a quite a few times now and I believe I’ve already made you familiar with their products. Their BTS campaign is still ongoing. As what I’ve said in my previous post, they have their new ambassadors and new topnotch products, that are not only apt for students but the working class as well.
For the sake of new readers, I’ll give you a brief rundown and the unique features of their products (in order based on the photo above)! Aside from first hand experiences with the products I already have, I’m including a direct link to their online shop for more details, and the [x] beside each item is a link to a video to let you have a closer look at the products!
- File Folder [x] – What I love most about the File Folder is the fact that it is water proof and it keeps my files in it organized with different fillers. So if it works for me, why won’t it, for you? 😉
- Shiftnotes [x] – This disc-bound notebook enables you to add and remove sheets easily. It contains blank, lined, and dotted grid sheets (20 of each) and three colored dividers. Aside from that, there are also side pockets.
- Pen Roller [x] – I love the 10 exterior pen rollers this product has because it makes getting my colored pens easier because I can see it, plus, I love the fact that it has a detachable simple case I can bring when I only want to bring a few pens.
- Keeper Folder [x] – I have to say, this folder really helped me a lot when I went to a job fair two weeks ago because I was able to sort out different documents and it was really easy to hand it out to the different booths.
- Carrier Folder [x] – This item is totally worth the price! It’s a three in 1 thing: a school bag, laptop keeper and document case! Not to mention the quality Lacoste exterior of it! I have to grab a hold of this product soon!
- Flip Folder [x] – I use my Flip Folder whenever I attend seminars, retreats and conferences because not only does it give me the pockets to put my important papers there, but it’s a big help especially when I have to take down notes and there’s no table to help me write comfortably and legibly. It’s reversible, slim, and compact! It includes a spacious envelope pocket, a magnetic clipboard, two pen holders, and a vertical pocket.
Aside from the mentioned wonderful products above, they also have other products which are not in the picture.
- Catcher Folder [x] – The Catcher Folder is a handy file case that can keep your things secure. It also includes three fillers (pen holder, clipboard and mini accordion) and a detachable strap. As of now though, this item is currently marked out of stock.
- Linknotes [x] – Say goodbye to your monotone filler notebooks and be hyped in notetaking with the Linknotes. One of the best things about this product is the fact that it is waterproof, so no need to worry about your precious notes in class getting wet if ever the rain pours hard. It also comes with fillers that you can also purchase in their store.
- Pocket Wallet [x] – A quick and easy storage for all our coins and paper bills! I have no regrets buying this wallet because it’s small yet powerful! I can not only store my paper bills and coins, but cards and receipts as well! I love the coin slot which makes it easier to keep the change so there’s no hassle in re-opening the wallet once you’ve closed it.
- Pen Capsule [x] – This 2-in-1 pen case is my most abused Filed product (together with my wallet and roller). I love the fact that it’s a pen case a pen stand at the same time. Well, isn’t that amazing?
Remember the contest we had during our Bloggers Assembly? Well, our team, Like A Boss, won in that contest! So here are the awesome prizes:
And guess what? Filed is joining the loomband craze! So if you order any of their folders from their online shop, they’ll send you a bracelet with the color of your choice too! Only until June 30, so order now!
Yeissa Shoppe. Yeissa Shoppe was one of our sponsors for last year’s BTS giveaway. But this time, she is now focused on customizing cases. You can browse through her album of designs or even send your own! Here’s the design I gave her for my case, and I wasn’t disappointed!
So aside from the Pen Roller and the Shiftnotes from Filed, I’m giving away three customized cases from Yeissa Shoppe (you can send her your design/(s) if you win or you can just choose from her premade designs; 2 for the first winner, and 1 for the other). So I’ll be choosing four (4) winners for this awesome giveaway! This giveaway is open to Philippine residents only.
Join and get a chance to win one of the prizes!
Contest ends on July 16, 2014! 😉
P.S. First photo not mine. Got it here and edited it in Photoshop.