The Monday Grace Vol. 02

August 24, 2015

A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.

The past week was no joke for me and what better way to turn the negative into positive than to create a list of what I’m thankful for!

1. Ps. Mike Bullmore’s preaching about Living in the Hope of God’s Love.
  2. Finally being able to relaunch my blog and hearing/reading nice feedback from friends and readers.
  3. The surge of inspiration in blogging.
  4. Soapdish‘s music. I have so much love for this band!
  5. I’ve been excessively pinning challenges on my Pinterest board for my life and my blog. Can’t be grateful enough for the motivation to be better!
  6. The 94% app isΒ a big help whenever I want to take a quick break from work.
  7. The fact that I feel that I’m still losing weight (hopefully l0l).
  8. Learning new stuff regarding IT tools and technical things because of work.
  9. A spontaneous Starbucks session with my college friends.
  10. Nichole’s unfathomable patience for me.

Anything you feel thankful for? πŸ˜‰

• Reply Raisa August 25, 2015 at 8:09 am

I took a look at your board. I think it looks great! I was thinking of doing a blog challenge one of these days. πŸ˜€

• Reply Rej Relova August 25, 2015 at 8:32 am

I’ve already chosen two challenges – one for the month of September and a possible year long link-up for next year ?

• Reply Alyssa Panghulan August 26, 2015 at 5:06 pm

Totally irrelevant but I like the shades of green in your banner and in this photo, Rej! πŸ™‚ For #3, I felt the same way the moment I moved to WP! Some days, I just feel like the motivation consumes all of me, other days, I just feel like slacking off. But please do keep up that surge of inspiration para you inspire other bloggers din πŸ™‚

• Reply Rej Relova August 26, 2015 at 5:53 pm

Hey, Alyssa!!! Is it too obvious that’s my favorite color? Lol. Yeah, I can’t really contain it. I keep adding blog topics to my Trello board and have drafted to future posts on my Evernote. πŸ™‚

• Reply Lou August 27, 2015 at 3:09 pm

Ate Rej, I just got back to your blog because I do not know what happened to me, and I just want to say that your blog looks so nice and so clean so green xD Glad you had a blissful week, Ate. And #10 oooh πŸ˜€

• Reply Rej Relova August 27, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Hi Lou, glad you stopped by! πŸ™‚ I love the color green, that’s why. LOL. Hope you had a blast of a birthday!

• Reply Corinth August 28, 2015 at 10:51 am

“Nichole’s unfathomable patience for me.”

I think once a guy falls in love, they fall really hard. HAHA. And you’re just showered with everything good, like love, patience, and more patience! HAHA. Jorge has so much patience for my bratty attitude, I’m forever grateful! Ganun ata talaga pag in-love!

• Reply Rej Relova August 28, 2015 at 1:43 pm

Thank you for bursting my bubble πŸ™ HAHAHA. Jk. He has really been patient and understanding kasi kahit sobrang moody ko. Unlike other guys who let you be when you’re pissed/having a hard time trying to explain what’s going on, he doesn’t stop until we fix the problem eh. First time I ever saw a guy be completely patient with me.

• Reply Grace August 29, 2015 at 9:18 am

Yes, ganon talaga kapag inlove.

• Reply SalvΓ© Dalmacio August 28, 2015 at 3:53 pm

Ahhh, Soapdish, yes! Yes to OPM! Haha! I wish I could still have what you stated in no. 3, though. School’s killing it.

• Reply Rej Relova August 28, 2015 at 4:28 pm

I love them to bits, no words can ever tell! Sobrang friendly pa nila because I can get to talk to them most of the time. Let it come to you na lang. I’m sure the inspiration will come back πŸ™‚

• Reply Anna August 28, 2015 at 4:02 pm

I feel the same way for #8: Whenever I get to learn new things because of work.. especially if it’s something that can also be beneficial to me. I love working in environments that sharpen and improve our skills in our chosen fields. It’s also a great inspiration for productivity. πŸ˜‰

• Reply Rej Relova August 28, 2015 at 4:28 pm

As in! I’m not really the best programmer in our batch and IRDK a lot about my field and learning new tools (esp. by myself) just motivates me more! πŸ™‚

• Reply Jhanz August 31, 2015 at 6:34 pm

Saw your pinterest board! Made me miss pinning things. Hehe! πŸ™‚ Hope this week was awesome for you!

• Reply Rej Relova September 1, 2015 at 10:14 am