A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
The past week was no joke for me and what better way to turn the negative into positive than to create a list of what I’m thankful for!
- Ps. Mike Bullmore’s preaching about Living in the Hope of God’s Love.
- Finally being able to relaunch my blog and hearing/reading nice feedback from friends and readers.
- The surge of inspiration in blogging.
- Soapdish‘s music. I have so much love for this band!
- I’ve been excessively pinning challenges on my Pinterest board for my life and my blog. Can’t be grateful enough for the motivation to be better!
- The 94% app is a big help whenever I want to take a quick break from work.
- The fact that I feel that I’m still losing weight (hopefully l0l).
- Learning new stuff regarding IT tools and technical things because of work.
- A spontaneous Starbucks session with my college friends.
- Nichole’s unfathomable patience for me.