The Monday Grace Vol. 06

September 28, 2015

A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.

This is the first time I’m blogging from my phone. It’s so weird! Lol. #TheStruggleIsReal Anyway, the past week has been about my fave TV shows’ season premieres, spontaneous hangouts, and more thoughts. I’m thankful for the following:

1. A fun weekend!!! My boyfriend and I went to Alabang for Nivea’s Slidefest event. I had so much fun! Will blog about this soon.
  2. The Parable of Talents. (Matthew 25:14-30) This was Ps. Gilbert Castillo’s focus yesterday during Worship Service. It’s so nice to be reminded of the God-given skills and talents I have and the chance to reassess myself whether or not I’m using it for His glory or just my own.
  3. Ladies’ Sunday School was also very inspiring. The speaker (I forgot her name, I’m sorry) showed us her Spiritual Fitness Journal. I might start that one too!
  4. A possible partnership with one of my favorite shops again.
  5. I’m a bit torn about September coming to an end, but I’m thankful because my birthday month is up next!
  6. My giveaway with Certified Positive has already concluded but I’m so thankful to all who participated. Your comments have been such blessings and encouragements.
  7. Exceeding Bandwidth. I know, it’s weird to be thankful about this. But this just means that a lot of people have been visiting my blog and reading my posts lately. So thanks a lot, readers and friends!!!
  8. New ideas and new challenges for blogging.
  9. Talking to online friends on Twitter and reading their blogs. Shoutout to all my blogger friends!
  10. For my webhost, Grace.PH for just being the BEEEST webhost ever!

How have you guys been lately?

• Reply Richel V. September 28, 2015 at 9:17 pm

This post just screams positive vibes. It’s so nice to see something like that than negative posts. I might just do something like this to remind myself to be grateful always. 🙂

• Reply Rej Relova September 30, 2015 at 9:34 am

Let me know if you’ll be linking up! 🙂

• Reply Helga Weber September 29, 2015 at 11:19 am

Omg, SLIDEFEST?!?!?!

Are you with hostwithlove? I bought hosting from them but I haven’t switched yet!

• Reply Rej Relova September 30, 2015 at 9:44 am

Yes! It was a 2-day event in Alabang! I had soooo much fun!

And yes, I believe Ate Grace is with hostwithlove. 🙂

• Reply Janine September 29, 2015 at 2:32 pm

A partnership! Can’t wait to read about that on your blog Rej! I saw that Nivea event from a friend too. I wish they’d hold events here in Cebu too! Haha

• Reply Rej Relova September 30, 2015 at 9:45 am

Oh, the Slidefest!!! Yes!!! It would be really fun if you get to try it. 🙂 It’s not a year long thing here eh.

• Reply Dani September 29, 2015 at 6:04 pm

CANNOT WAIT to get the journal! <3 Saw your Slidefest posts – ang saya lang!

• Reply Rej Relova September 30, 2015 at 9:46 am

Let me know once you get them!!! My friends over at Certified Positive have confirmed that they received my forwarded e-mail of your details 🙂

• Reply Dianne September 30, 2015 at 12:04 am

Looks like a lot of happy things had happened! My blog exceeded its bandwidth limit too, just last week. I must agree, that’s something to be grateful for. haha!

and oh, I followed you on twitter just now. 🙂

• Reply Rej Relova September 30, 2015 at 9:49 am

Hi Dianne! What’s your twitter username? 🙂

• Reply Clint Mamuri September 30, 2015 at 7:04 am

1. Been hearing the slidefest, I bet it was fun. Hope I could join that as well soon.

4. Congrats with the possible partnerships. Share! Lol

5. Advanced happy birthday!

7. Upgrade your bandwidth. Congratulations again.

• Reply Rej Relova September 30, 2015 at 9:49 am

Thanks a lot, Clint! 🙂 The Slidefest is not a year long event so I hope they set up one again soon 🙂

• Reply Jhanz September 30, 2015 at 7:04 pm

Yes to positivity!!! I’m still bummed that I got sick last weekend (to the point of going to the hospital) but I’m thankful that I feel better now. hehe! 🙂 Yay! Congrats with the bandwith x readership thing!!!

• Reply Rej Relova October 1, 2015 at 10:12 am

Oh my, Jhanz. Are you okay now?

• Reply CJ September 30, 2015 at 9:07 pm

I need to start my gratitude list too! It’s so easy to overlook the positive things that are happening when faced with negative and/or uncertainty.

• Reply Rej Relova October 1, 2015 at 10:13 am

It really feels good. Whatever ill-feeling I have towards Mondays shifts whenever I make my Monday Grace list. 🙂

• Reply Anna October 1, 2015 at 12:27 am

I wrote about Slidefest when they were just starting out but never got to attend one.. must be fun tho! Well, I did see some friends’ video clips about it from IG. Kaso I’m not that comfortable with public waterfun events. 🙁

It’s already October as I type this, so.. *dun dun dun* whenever your birthday is, it’s coming s o o n! 😀

• Reply Rej Relova October 1, 2015 at 10:15 am

Stellar! Yes it is. Super fun. Haha. A bit awkward though with all the strangers around but I just focused on us having fun (and we did). I’m really excited for my birthday this year. IDEK why o.o LOL.