A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
This is the first time I’m blogging from my phone. It’s so weird! Lol. #TheStruggleIsReal Anyway, the past week has been about my fave TV shows’ season premieres, spontaneous hangouts, and more thoughts. I’m thankful for the following:
- A fun weekend!!! My boyfriend and I went to Alabang for Nivea’s Slidefest event. I had so much fun! Will blog about this soon.
- The Parable of Talents. (Matthew 25:14-30) This was Ps. Gilbert Castillo’s focus yesterday during Worship Service. It’s so nice to be reminded of the God-given skills and talents I have and the chance to reassess myself whether or not I’m using it for His glory or just my own.
- Ladies’ Sunday School was also very inspiring. The speaker (I forgot her name, I’m sorry) showed us her Spiritual Fitness Journal. I might start that one too!
- A possible partnership with one of my favorite shops again.
- I’m a bit torn about September coming to an end, but I’m thankful because my birthday month is up next!
- My giveaway with Certified Positive has already concluded but I’m so thankful to all who participated. Your comments have been such blessings and encouragements.
- Exceeding Bandwidth. I know, it’s weird to be thankful about this. But this just means that a lot of people have been visiting my blog and reading my posts lately. So thanks a lot, readers and friends!!!
- New ideas and new challenges for blogging.
- Talking to online friends on Twitter and reading their blogs. Shoutout to all my blogger friends!
- For my webhost, Grace.PH for just being the BEEEST webhost ever!
How have you guys been lately?