The Monday Grace Vol. 08

October 12, 2015

A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.

The past week has been about opportunities and new things to discover. I love how the little things inspire me and make me feel so blessed. I’m still in the office as of writing but even though I feel tired to bits, I feel thankful for the following:

1. I’m partnering with OMF Lit for their Blog Tour and I’ll be hosting a giveaway by the end of this week!
  2. So many opportunities have been springing up for Superaena. You guys don’t know how much this means to me. Even though I have a 9-6 job, the mere fact that I can still pursue my love for writing really makes me happy. All the more when I get chosen for different opportunities.
  3. Going to sleep early last night. I slept around 9 PM and believe me, this is such a big deal for me!
  4. The spontaneity in deciding to cut my hair. Some people need courage to do this, but I had my hair cut spontaneously just this Saturday. Now I feel so light-headed. LOL.
  5. I finished my tasks today (hence the very late post). Almost thought I couldn’t!
  6. The Walking Dead is back!!! Hooray for Season 6! Can’t wait to watch it on Saturday with Nichole.
  7. Pastor Gilbert Castillo’s preaching for yesterday’s Worship Service about being trapped (based on the story of the Israelites as they left Egypt) really sparked something in me. Can’t thank the Lord enough for how He uses people to remind me of what He wants me to do and how He will always Guide me.
  8. Unlimited lives for Farm Heroes Saga! I am such a sucker for game promos.
  9. Nichole and I finalized our plans for my birthday next Saturday. <3
  10. New found friends! I joined different blogger groups on Facebook and I really like how it’s opening doors to more opportunities and new friends. 🙂

Glad to have been really consistent with this. How was your 12th of October? 🙂

• Reply Dice October 13, 2015 at 7:41 pm

aw, congratulations on those new opportunities! you deserve it!
    For some reason, I don’t like walking dead. At first I thought it will be about zombies, but I stopped watching it when they added drama -.-

Dice | Wildest Heart

• Reply Rej Relova October 14, 2015 at 9:45 am

Thanks a lot, Dice! I think they just couldn’t remove the essence of drama in it. It started with a family as the main characters eh. 🙂

• Reply Mimi Gonzales October 14, 2015 at 6:58 am

So happy for you! I really love your blog though so it’s no wonder you’re getting a lot of opportunities 🙂 Also where do you go on worship service there in your area? It reminds of mine but I haven’t attended for a long time na, and I think my heart has gotten rotten so bad lately. I need something to lift me up 🙁

• Reply Rej Relova October 14, 2015 at 9:43 am

Mimi!!! Thank you. <3 BTW, I followed you on Twitter pala. 🙂 As for the church, I attend Gospel Light Baptist Church here in QC. Let me be the one to encourage you to attend again! 🙂 God is always waiting for you.

• Reply Salvé Dalmacio October 14, 2015 at 8:44 am

Congrats on those opportunities, Ate Rej! I’M SO HAPPY FOR U <3 <3

• Reply Rej Relova October 14, 2015 at 9:40 am

Thank you, Mallows. Allow me to call you that naaa! <3

• Reply Lou October 14, 2015 at 9:38 am

#3, I can really feel how it’s a big deal for you Ate! Hahaha 9PM is really very early, it’s just like my 6PM pa. I hope I’d be able force myself to go to bed that early. Enjoy the rest of the week, Ate Superaena! 🙂

• Reply Rej Relova October 14, 2015 at 9:42 am

I always lack sleep kasi eh! Minsan, I get home at around 10 or 11 PM and I still have to wake up at 5AM 🙁 #AdultingProbs

• Reply Janine October 14, 2015 at 1:11 pm

On #2, congratulations Rej!!! You and your blog deserve it! <3
    On #10, me too! And I'm glad we're on the same blogger group on facebook! haha. It really helps gain more blogger friends when you join such groups!

• Reply Rej Relova October 14, 2015 at 2:15 pm