My 2015 Christmas Wishlist

December 9, 2015

It’s the time of the year again! Christmas lights, Christmas trees, malls filled with people cramming to buy Christmas gifts – ah. I don’t know about you but the country where I’m from really celebrates Christmas as the most wonderful time of the year. Although I deeply believe in the fact that Christmas should not focus on gifts but on what happened on one special night (the birth of Jesus Christ), I still make lists of the things I would like to receive as Christmas gifts from family or friends. Well, I’m not forcing anyone to go ahead and buy me one, or cross it out from the list, but it would just really be nice to receive gifts from people or just be remembered!

Here are a few of those things:

Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband (in Teal)

Photo from fitbit

I’ve been looking for an affordable wristband to help me keep track of things which pertain to my health. Although I prefer the other Fitbit Flex with the watch, there’s no Teal color for that so I want this one instead.

Star Wars Funko

Photo from toywars

I don’t have any Funko Pops as of the moment but I’ve been eyeing on some Star Wars Funkos I can display at home (or in my office desk). I’d love to have them all, but a Darth Vader and Stormtrooper Funko would be nice to start up the collection.

Queen Street Handbag (QSZ104)

Although I prefer a black bag this time around, I would love to have this Queen Street Handbag from Zalora. It actually took me a long time to include only one item in this blog post. The other items in their Christmas Gift Ideas selection are all so wantable. You can also check on their other selections!

xmas gift guide 1

More Instax Film

Photo from ebay

As I’ve mentioned already in my blog, Nichole gave me an Instax Mini 25 for my birthday. I would love to have more Instax Film so I can capture more moments with my family and friends.

New Books

I have a looot of books in my wishlist. Memories by Lang Leav, 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami, and Paano Ba ‘To? by Bianca Gonzales to name a few. I’m actually in a book-buying ban (or a sad BBB as I call it) until I finish all the books I previously purchased in the past months. It would be nice to have at least one (or two hehe) of them though!

Planner Goodies

Photo from lovecharmaine

I’ve been very vocal on Twitter about my interest in taking planning seriously – buying supplies, customizing pages, and sharing them with you guys. I have to start off with a generous amount of goodies first before I actually dig into it. Also, this means I will be posting more on my other blog (which I will launch next year) about this journey.

Photo from livingroomfit

I want to be more active this 2016. I already started losing weight in the last half of the year and I want to reach my ideal weight come 2016. It’s been a hard journey, with me losing a lot of weight, then being on a plateau. I need to recommit to my fitness goals and do something about it.

Sony Xperia Z3 Case Ultra Hybrid

Photo from Spigen

My Nillkin case already gave up on me (well, sort of), and although I love the feel of my phone without a case, I think  new case would be nice for it so that I’m assured that if ever it slips from my hands, it won’t get too much damage.

Pandora Moments Charm Bangle

Photo from Pandora

I’ve been wishing for a Pandora Charm Bangle for a few years now. Well, I think most girls wish the same thing. I would love to buy charms during special moments and in different countries, too.

ESV Journaling Bible

Photo from biblebuyingguide

I recently came across Bible Journalers on Instagram and it really had me interested. With all the busyness my work has led me to, I’ve been doing devotions on my phone for the past months and I actually miss doing old-fashioned devotions. I want to make it better this 2016. Any Bible which can allow me to journal will really be a good gift!

That’s it for my wishlist this year. Well, I do hope I could cross a thing or two! 🙂

How about you? What do you want to receive this Christmas? 🙂

• Reply jackie uy December 9, 2015 at 9:59 pm

Awwww hope you get your Pandora bangle this Christmas 🙂 It’s fun collecting charms as remembrance of life’s little milestones 🙂 Fitbit Flex in pink looks so adorbs too!

• Reply Rej Relova December 10, 2015 at 2:14 pm

Really wishing hard for the Pandora bangle. 🙂 And yes, not a fan of pink but it looks good too!

• Reply Michelle Bio December 10, 2015 at 12:11 am

It’s nearing Christmas and I still haven’t decided if I’m going to make a wishlist! Pano year-round laging may hiling! Haha

• Reply Rej Relova December 10, 2015 at 2:15 pm

Hahaha! Ako rin naman, Mich! 🙂

• Reply Clarisse December 10, 2015 at 2:12 pm

I adore your dedication to planners! I always end up abandoning mine halfway through the year, lol. I hope you get a truckload of planner goodies <3

• Reply Rej Relova December 10, 2015 at 2:16 pm

Oh my, Clarisse! I hope for the same thing!!!

• Reply Dani December 10, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Funko Pop! I’m eyeing some new ones to give away to friends (one a welcome gift to a new fan!) but I myself don’t have any either. Haha. Hope you get any if not all of what you’re wishing for!

• Reply Rej Relova December 16, 2015 at 11:04 am

My friend gave me a Chewbacca funko!!! Hihi.

• Reply CJ December 10, 2015 at 6:08 pm

Oh my gosh, love the spines of those books!!!! I LOVE books.

• Reply Rej Relova December 16, 2015 at 11:06 am

Too bad that’s a stock photo only! Haha. I’d love to have book with spines like those.

• Reply Dice December 12, 2015 at 1:56 am

I could use some instax films and more bag hahaha all I want this christmas is 50mm canon lens 🙁
    Great wishlists! (marami though hahaha)

• Reply Rej Relova December 16, 2015 at 11:14 am

I already crossed out two! 🙂

• Reply Lou December 13, 2015 at 2:42 pm

I seriously hate making a wishlist, kasi forever wish tapos parang yung gusto mo na talaga silang lahat wala kang pera, walang nagbigay. Hahaha That Star Wars Funko will seriously make my sister melt. Hope you get that Planner Goodies, Ate Rej! 🙂

• Reply Jhanz December 14, 2015 at 12:40 am

Ahh I want to create my own wishlist, but I’m not sure if any of it will come true (but I guess it’s worth trying…? hehe) Good luck with everything and I hope you get them come Christmas eve!!! 😀

• Reply Richel V. December 15, 2015 at 12:11 pm

My mom bought me a planner for Christmas (straight out of my wish list)!! I have yet to actually continue using it for a whole year though. Maybe 2016 will be the year! Haha.

I hope you get everything – or most – of the things in your wishlist, Rej!

• Reply Mei December 16, 2015 at 10:37 am

Wow, a lot for a wishlist! I’m loving the Funko Pops! Haha Though I’m not a fan of Star Wars, I see these things cute and cool! Haha The case is an investment! It was my mistake when I had my Z1. Now that I switched to iPhone, I made sure to invest in a case even if it’s worth thousands. I got one from Otterbox, so far so good!

Hope you’ll be able to get all your wishes this Christmas!

• Reply Jonine G. December 17, 2015 at 1:33 am

Praying you receive everything you listed here. I also want the Journaling bible so bad ? and planner goodies! ? It’s so wonderful to have a little glimpse into someone’s wishlist ? Thank you for sharing!

• Reply Ochi December 18, 2015 at 12:02 pm

I love the scrapbook loot! Those washi tapes looks so adorbs! <3

Ochi | Ochi In The City

• Reply Trish December 19, 2015 at 11:36 am

Oh my. That container filled with stationery, washi tapes and knicks knacks! I love to hoard those things! Nobody from my friends ever reads my wish list so I will not be bothering to make one this year. LOL I-message ko na lang sa kanila directly! Haha!

• Reply Clint Mamuri December 24, 2015 at 12:33 am

Santa Claus gotta find out if you’ve been naughty or nice. 😀

Hoping you to get all the items above on Christmas. I would love to get more books as well. 😛