The Monday Grace Vol. 18

January 4, 2016

A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.

It’s 2016 already! This is the first TMG post for this year *hooray* and I can’t really miss it!

1. Not being pissed off despite the heavy traffic on my way to work.
  2. Finally bought my own Webster’s Pages Color Crush Planner. So in love with it! I’m still scouring the internet for tips for a planner novice like me, and how I should go about in maintaining a ringed planner.
  3. Piano Tiles 2. I miss playing the piano and this game just makes me so entertained for hours. It actually made my vacation better.
  4. Setting goals and listing down to-dos for this year. I’m so filled with optimism that it scares me sometimes.
  5. Being consistent with my Bible Reading and Daily Devotion. I hope this continues throughout the year.
  6. I got my We Are Imaginary shirt today!!!
  7. Despite all the dread people exclaimed for the first work day of the year, I’m really grateful my workload was really light today. I only did some reading and research.
  8. Ebe Dancel made a remake of Prom with Yeng Constantino in his Bawat Daan album. I wanted to cry when I first heard it because it was one of my favorite songs since highschool.
  9. So thankful for social media. It gives an ordinary person like me the chance to talk to the artists I look up to.
  10. Developing all my interests and pursuing the two loves of my life: music and writing.

I hope 2016 opens up more opportunities for me to be thankful for. I really feel good about this year and I hope it won’t wear off in the coming days, weeks, and months!

How was the first Monday of the year for you?

• Reply jackie uy January 5, 2016 at 10:46 am

Hi Rej! Happy 2016! Can you share which daily devotional are you reading? 🙂

• Reply Rej Relova January 5, 2016 at 10:50 am

Hi Jackie! I bought a copy of Our Daily Journey from PCBS before this year started. It was the DD I also used last year, and Our Daily bread for the three years before that. 🙂

• Reply Richel V. January 6, 2016 at 10:07 pm

Happy 2016, Rej! Glad the start of 2016 is treating you well! Nothing much happened on my first Monday of the year. Just went to work and had dinner with the parents which is nice since it’s just the three of us. I love my brothers but I also like solo time with the ‘rents from time to time, haha.

• Reply Rej Relova January 7, 2016 at 6:34 pm

Awww! That’s nice, Richel. I love having dates with my parents too. 🙂

• Reply Farnissah January 7, 2016 at 5:42 am

Hi! Can you suggest where I could buy a Webster’s Pages Color Crush Planner around Philippines (preferably online)? I’ve been eyeing the light pink one. 🙂 Anyway, optimism is good! Hope you’ll achieve your goals this year. 🙂

• Reply Rej Relova January 7, 2016 at 6:35 pm

Hi! I bought mine in Scribe Writing Essentials Eastwood. 🙂 But saffytenten (dot) com sells them too!

• Reply Farnissah January 14, 2016 at 12:41 am

Thank you so much! Will check out saffytenten’s webshop. 🙂

• Reply Charmaine Simbran January 8, 2016 at 5:29 am

I really love yor blogs!

• Reply Mich Santillan January 8, 2016 at 5:41 pm

Wow!!!!!! I love your websters pages color crush planner. Filofax planners is <3

• Reply Rej Relova February 25, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Yes! I currently have one. But I will purchase more pa. Haha.

• Reply Lady Auradelle January 9, 2016 at 6:00 pm

I can see how consistent you are with this Monday Grace series of yours. I hope I have the same dedication! Hihi
    Love your blog by the way! 🙂

All the love, A |

• Reply Rej Relova February 25, 2016 at 6:12 pm

I actually slacked off a bit this February. But I will try to make up this March!