A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
This morning got me all drained. I have to be honest about that. But I didn’t really dwell on it and just chose to think of things that can turn my frown upside down. Ahhh, making this list always makes me feel better!
- The planner groups I recently joined on Facebook really makes me giddy everyday. It’s nice to know that you’re not alone in your love for planners and other paper stuff.
- Being able to satisfy my craving for Kalamay since Christmas!
- Some quality time with Nichole last Saturday. You might tell me that it’s a usual thing for us but last week was just different. He was too busy with work so we weren’t able to see each other the first three days of the working week. I surprised him last Thursday but I ended up sleeping on our way home. Same thing happened last Friday, we both slept through the travel. Ah, so this is what’s it like to adult and have a relationship. LOL.
- After a few months without a definite exercise, I was finally able to jog last Saturday.
- Knowing that I gained only .2lbs over the holidays. UNBELIEVABLE.
- Remembering to start with my 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge for this blog. I’m late for a week already but I have to catch up on that.
- Knowing I inspired people with this Instagram post.
- Reading through the answers in my giveaway post! I love seeing so much positivity in the comments section. I hope the people who answered will achieve the betterment they want this 2016.
- I don’t know what it is about this year that really gives me high hopes. You might tell me that it’s common for a person to feel this hopeful at the start of the year but this is just different. I hope I can put this high hopes to something productive.
- This is in advance but I can’t wait for Friday bec… well, you know what I mean!
I have a lot to plan and do (about my life and my blog) in the next days and I’m too excited for what 2016 has in store for me. I hope you guys are spending your first weeks in productivity!
Have a great week ahead!