The Monday Grace Vol. 19

January 11, 2016

A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.

This morning got me all drained. I have to be honest about that. But I didn’t really dwell on it and just chose to think of things that can turn my frown upside down. Ahhh, making this list always makes me feel better!

1. The planner groups I recently joined on Facebook really makes me giddy everyday. It’s nice to know that you’re not alone in your love for planners and other paper stuff.
  2. Being able to satisfy my craving for Kalamay since Christmas!
  3. Some quality time with Nichole last Saturday. You might tell me that it’s a usual thing for us but last week was just different. He was too busy with work so we weren’t able to see each other the first three days of the working week. I surprised him last Thursday but I ended up sleeping on our way home. Same thing happened last Friday, we both slept through the travel. Ah, so this is what’s it like to adult and have a relationship. LOL.
  4. After a few months without a definite exercise, I was finally able to jog last Saturday.
  5. Knowing that I gained only .2lbs over the holidays. UNBELIEVABLE.
  6. Remembering to start with my 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge for this blog. I’m late for a week already but I have to catch up on that.
  7. Knowing I inspired people with this Instagram post.
  8. Reading through the answers in my giveaway post! I love seeing so much positivity in the comments section. I hope the people who answered will achieve the betterment they want this 2016.
  9. I don’t know what it is about this year that really gives me high hopes. You might tell me that it’s common for a person to feel this hopeful at the start of the year but this is just different. I hope I can put this high hopes to something productive.
  10. This is in advance but I can’t wait for Friday bec… well, you know what I mean!

I have a lot to plan and do (about my life and my blog) in the next days and I’m too excited for what 2016 has in store for me. I hope you guys are spending your first weeks in productivity!

Have a great week ahead!

• Reply Clarisse January 11, 2016 at 8:12 pm

OMG stationery sisters! It frustrates me a lot that I can’t make my planner/journal as pretty as the ones I see on Pinterest, hahahahahuhu =)) I NEED MORE DECORATIVE THINGS IN MY LIFE

• Reply Rej Relova January 12, 2016 at 3:40 pm

Good luck to me on Friday… Trying not to splurge on all those deco stuff!!! Hahaha.

• Reply Jeini January 11, 2016 at 8:28 pm

I can’t wait for Friday too. Hahahah. I should have gotten some stickers for planner too when we had our date. Haha.

• Reply Rej Relova January 12, 2016 at 3:41 pm

The ones from The Paperstone are cute, Ting!!!

• Reply Auradelle January 11, 2016 at 11:52 pm

Hi Rej, are you from Accenture?

• Reply Rej Relova January 12, 2016 at 8:03 am

Hi Auradelle! No, I’m not. 🙂

• Reply Dani January 12, 2016 at 10:41 am

I saw that Instagram post! You’re always ready to share what God is doing in your life and that’s a blessing to a lot of people. I hope you don’t think it’s OA but whenever I read your blog and see your grams, I think: “Wow, God. I want to be able to do what You’re doing through her, too!” No kidding! 🙂

• Reply Rej Relova January 12, 2016 at 3:43 pm

Grabe, Dani. Super kinilig ako dito, no joke. 🙁 I want to acknowledge Him always na. I was so stubborn and quiet in my teen life about Him and I want to make up to Him more. Those 14 years weren’t all strong and all. I went through a lot before I have the kind of faith I have right now. But I thank God He lets me bless lives through inspiring people with what I post and write. 🙂

• Reply Richel V. January 12, 2016 at 10:42 am

I’m excited for Thursday! (Because we get ours a day earlier.) Hahaha! Other than that, I also have high hopes for this year – and the feeling that I won’t be disappointed with how the year will play itself out. Here’s to hoping it’ll come true!

• Reply Rej Relova January 12, 2016 at 3:44 pm

I read your posts and tweets and it feels like 2015 was super fun for you so I believe 2016 will be better! <3

• Reply Auradelle January 13, 2016 at 3:29 pm

True hihihihi!

• Reply Kaan January 13, 2016 at 2:25 pm

I actually just started this project wherein I write down one good thing that happened today on my planner. 🙂 It’s definitely helping me keep up with positive thoughts this new year!

• Reply Rej Relova February 25, 2016 at 6:02 pm

I actually plan to have a physical Gratitude Journal soon! <3 Can I take a look at how you keep track of it?

• Reply Rea January 14, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Well you’re not alone with your love for planners and all things pretty. I’m quite a hoarder too. HAHA. I haven’t joined any FB groups though.

• Reply Rej Relova February 25, 2016 at 6:03 pm

Well, you should try it out! They really post a lot of cool things!

• Reply Enj N January 14, 2016 at 8:59 pm

May i know what FB group is that Ms. Rej? I also love decorating and planning and splurging my money on to planner stuffs haha! But i didnt know that they have groups in FB with the same interest. I got excited after ive read this post, might as well look for FB groups like that. But i know something like those who give RAK or Random Act of Kindness as what they say, in case you haven’t heard it yet.. They are like exchanging stuffs from each other’s planner items and decorating stuffs in order to try it. You might also interested with it Ms. Rej. 🙂

• Reply Rej Relova February 25, 2016 at 6:06 pm

Planner Community Philippines, Journal and Planner Enthusiasts Philippines, The Philippine Planning Society, and Planner Addicts of Asia!!! Those groups also offer you the chance for RAKs but only if it’s voluntary 🙂

• Reply Tess January 15, 2016 at 12:31 pm

Ahhhh I just did the same thing! I joined a few planner groups on FB and it’s been driving my stationery and geeky side up!! It’s been a fun ride and I’m still a little shy to say hi but hopefully in the next few weeks I will be.
    And I love your positivity and the change that you’re trying to add for mondays… I agree, people often find Mondays too negatives but I find Tuesdays and Thursdays are always the harder days than Monday.

• Reply Rej Relova February 25, 2016 at 6:07 pm

Oh my, by chance, are we on the same groups?

• Reply Raisa January 15, 2016 at 2:00 pm

I love looking at planners, but I never got to finish using one fully. I end up stopping somewhere in February and going back to my phone calendar haha. I’d love to see what you do with yours though! I’m gonna live vicariously. XD

• Reply Rej Relova February 25, 2016 at 6:07 pm

I used to be like that! But this year, I want to make it different. Haha. It’s my goal to be consistent.