The Monday Grace Vol. 20

February 1, 2016

A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.

I have been on an unannounced hiatus (of some sort). And this is the first after I got a hold of blogging again since August of last year. Instead of feeling sorry for myself (and my readers, if any) for missing out on updating my blog, I find it really helpful. I’m thankful that I don’t write when I’m not in the mood because it will just feel so fake and scripted. Posting for the sake of “keeping your blog alive”. Plus, it’s been a really busy January for me.

Well, enough with that. I’d like to share some of the things I really feel thankful for the past weeks:

1. I finally received the prints I won from Tyler Knott Gregson’s prints giveaway last year (which I told you guys about here).
  2. I launched my The Paper Junkie blog and I love that a lot of people are already reading it.
  3. The consistency the Lord gave me for January is unbelievable. If it was only me, I would have failed already. But with God, everything is possible.
  4. Despite all of the testing that’s happening in one aspect of my life, I thank God for giving me the strength and patience to endure it. Nothing worth it ever comes easy.
  5. Drastic changes. I know it may seem a bit off that I’m thankful for this but I’m now looking at these changes as doors to opportunities I didn’t get a hold of before. Things are not at their best state right now but I hope everything will be smooth soon.
  6. Time I now have to update my blog. I really missed sharing with you guys things that I’m thankful for every Monday.
  7. Nichole bought me this five-year journal I eyed in MIBF last year. Still can’t believe I have it now!
  8. God knows what I need. For the past few days, all my devotions are exactly what I need right now. He knows how to comfort and encourage me and He never fails.
  9. I won a printer last week! It’s a Fuji Xerox Docuprint P115 W! Thank you again for this, Fuji Xerox and Mustard Seed Blogger’s Network!
  10. Most of all, I’m thankful for a very smooth February 1.

How’s the first Monday of February treating you? 🙂

• Reply Jeini February 1, 2016 at 8:40 pm

First to comment (okay that really sounds like a stalker). Anyway, congratulations on winning the printer, you can now deliver that to me. Just refer to the shipping address you already know. Haha. Just kidding. I’m glad that things go well so far. More blessings and more great moments to you. Miss you. 🙂

Spices + Everything Nice |

• Reply Rej Relova February 1, 2016 at 8:41 pm

Hahaha. Your comment made my day!

• Reply Michelle B February 1, 2016 at 9:53 pm

January is obviously winning for you this 2016!

• Reply Rej Relova February 2, 2016 at 6:15 pm

Yes! Haha. I hope it continues for the rest of the year.

• Reply Anna February 1, 2016 at 10:10 pm

Got curious about that printer when I saw it in Twitter!! Yun pala it’s wireless and it’s a laser printer.. so awesome. Lucky you and congratulations. 🙂 I just heard about this new blog of yours and I was browsing it earlier.. I like it, please update it more frequently ha!

I also have that journal, bought it sometime in the middle of 2015. Sayang nga coz I wish I bought it at January instead hehe.. pero now I am starting to fill those pages na, sa wakas, yun lang 2016 na hindi na 2015. Too bad I wasn’t able to keep it consistent but that’s ok in 5 years mapupuno din, although kulang kulang hahaha well it’s the best I can do.

• Reply Rej Relova February 2, 2016 at 6:18 pm

I already tried it last weekend and the speed amazed me! Haha. Thank you! Down side lang is that it’s monochrome so I can’t print colored customized inserts for my planner. 🙁 But at least I can make generic ones! I will be updating it more frequently talaga. I feel bad though that it seems like I’m abandoning this blog because of my growing interest in creative planning! Haha.

I answer the journal every night before going to bed and I want to keep it as a routine. I’m actually excited because at least I’ll be able to write on it and see the difference in my answers in the next four years or so. You can answer missed out days pa rin naman! 🙂

• Reply Alissa February 2, 2016 at 6:12 pm

OMG I want that 5 year journal too but I can’t find it here in my area. You sure have the best boyfriend ever! haha

• Reply Rej Relova February 2, 2016 at 6:18 pm

SOBRA! Haha. He spoils me a lot more than I deserve!

• Reply Lou February 4, 2016 at 12:00 am

Your 2016 just started really very good, Ate Rej. Lucky you won that Fuji Xerox Docuprint, pa raffle ba yun Ate? Kailan kaya ako magiging swerte sa ganyan. Hahaha

• Reply Rej Relova February 25, 2016 at 6:00 pm

Yes!!! It was the grand prize in a blogger event I attended. Haha. Malay mo this year may mapanalunan ka rin!!!