A link-up with Kisty’s Thankful Mondays, The Monday Grace basically aims to alleviate all that negative vibes and help in spreading good ones! These are things that I feel thankful for on the most dreaded day of the week.
I noticed that I unconsciously made this series a monthly thing. And I think I have to keep it that way to pave the time and way for more important things. Well, without further ado, here are some of the things I feel really thankful for the past couple of weeks.
- A RAK (Random Act of Kindness) was sent my way from one of my fellow bloggers. I’m not sure if she’d like me to mention her but I’m really thankful for her generosity!
- Most of my favorite TV shows have already returned from their mid-season break. Ah. I need more time to catch up on everything!
- The second planner meet-up with my fellow planner sisters from the east was a success! I really enjoyed it. It’s nice to be with people who share the passion for what you love.
- I started journaling again. I wanted to practice my handwriting, using a fountain pen, and just take note of whatever happened on a certain day.
- I’m waiting for the result of something and I’m praying hard about it. I don’t want to talk about it yet but I will as soon as I become sure of it!
- I won a giveaway I totally forgot I joined! LOL. This panda clear stamp set is just so cuuute!
- Twelve days until I get to watch Les Miserables!
- Being consistent with my morning devotion. I haven’t missed a day since this year started and I hope I can keep this up until the last day of the year.
- My favorite band is becoming more and more active on social media. I love that a lot of their fans back then are appreciating them more now.
- Everyday, I get the chance to have a deeper understanding of what it means to grow up (not only grow old). There is a big difference between the two and I’m of myself for not being too proud to admit I make mistakes along the way and that I learn from it.
How’s March’s first Monday treating you?