My Life In Bullets Vol. 06

June 30, 2016

I know my current idleness in the blogosphere is not really how I imagined things to be for 2016. A lot just came up and I’ve been really busy with work and my new hobby. It’s been a long time since I last made a My Life in Bullets entry but since I wanted to start again in the last half of this year, I’m writing a quick update so you guys know what I have been up to lately!

• Aside from creative planning, I finally gave in and started trying out Bullet Journaling (BuJo). Curious about it? Click hereΒ to get a sneak peek of what’s in my BuJo.
  • Aside from that, I also started brush calligraphy. I’ve been wanting to try it out since I started to get involved with the planner community last January but I just didn’t have the courage to pursue it. But well, I did this month, and hey, it’s not too late yet, right?
  • We started a planner group back in February called Planner Girls from the East (PGFTE) and I love how I can talk to them about anything!Β I have such incredible and lovely planner sisters.
  • I was able to write another song (the last one I wrote was back in 2011) but it’s still unfinished.
  • I’ve been to two gigs for May and June (well how about that,Β Tita-in-you Rej?) all because of my favorite band, Soapdish!
  • It’s my second work anniversary tomorrow! *hurrah*
  • I still haven’t finished editing my Istanbul photos!!! Blimey. I need to make time for that this July.
  • I have two major giveaways this July: one for this blog and for my hobby blog! Stay tuned for that!
  • I know we still have two seasons left but I already want to start figuring out how I’m supposed to live my life without Game of Thrones.

Well how about that. Most of my updates are hobby-related! Now you know why I’ve been MIA lately. LoL. There’s nothing much out of the ordinary the past two months. It feels like it’s been a year since I’ve been very active but it’s just been two months. I feel so old ~

Anywaaay…I’m officially back so I’ll appreciate if you guys will still stick around and to those who have been backreading my posts, I love you guysss!

• Reply Sheena Concepcion July 2, 2016 at 10:03 am

I feel you! I guess may times lang talaga na magiging idle tayo sa blog haha but we have to power through! Hehe, yup, I’m backreading your posts too! πŸ™‚

• Reply Rej Relova July 4, 2016 at 11:17 am

Hi, Sheena! Thank you for that! I’m cooking up a few stuff for my blog so I hope things change starting this month. πŸ™‚

• Reply Clarisse July 2, 2016 at 6:06 pm

I miss creative planning! I left most of my planner stuff back in PH, but I’m gonna get back to it once I actually have something to plan (i.e. school, haha)! Good to see you’re so committed to your hobby and that you’ve found people to share it with!! <3

• Reply Rej Relova July 4, 2016 at 11:21 am

Oh why??? Okay lang ‘yan! May Kikki K naman diyan malapit sa’yo. HAHAHA. I enjoy watching your snaps, btw!

• Reply Kai Rafanan July 5, 2016 at 11:34 am

I like creative planning esp with nice planners πŸ™‚ i have two planners right now and I’m enjoying it! Wow for your new hobby(ies) and i hope that song will be finished! πŸ˜‚

• Reply Kai Rafanan July 5, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Yay for your new hobby! πŸ™‚ I like creative planning too. I have two planners with me. I hope your song will be finished in time! xo

• Reply Rej Relova July 7, 2016 at 10:46 am

Oh! Do you have a craft IG account or something? πŸ™‚

• Reply Kris July 7, 2016 at 4:12 pm

i hope to work out with my bujo too πŸ™‚

• Reply Madz July 8, 2016 at 5:38 am

This is a very interesting entry.I remember using bullets to study in college hehe.I am curious to know about Bujo.I’ve never tried calligraphy but I paint.

• Reply Rej Relova July 25, 2016 at 10:00 am

You can search for it on Pinterest!

• Reply Monique Galang July 13, 2016 at 11:08 pm

Great start on calligraphy! Get the ABC book πŸ™‚
    And is that too early to book for flight on 2017? Did you get it on promo?

• Reply Rej Relova July 25, 2016 at 10:00 am

Hi Monique! Thanks! I might purchase that later on. Also, we booked it while it was on promo that’s why it’s still too far away. πŸ™‚

• Reply Clare July 23, 2016 at 11:13 am

Oh! I’ve been eyeing on bullet journaling since I saw so many beautiful videos about it on youtube! But I still have my cbtl planner for this year so I’m starting maybe next year for bullet journaling. congrats on surviving that long on your work. Its been tough for me to stay motivated on a single company for too long but i’m proud to say I’ve been surviving for two years too! the longest so far lol. It’s my first time on your blog, will follow you on bloglovin πŸ˜€

• Reply Rej Relova July 25, 2016 at 9:59 am

I’m using a CBTL planner as a BuJo planner for work! Thank you for dropping by Clare. Hope to see more of you soon! πŸ™‚

• Reply ROBERT LEE September 10, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Ito ang gusto ko rin visiting other blogs eh. Now I learned something new again. BUJO. Ngayon ko lang siya narinig and to think I had been blogging for years, and in the past year, had been more active.

At any rate, I see blogging as nothing more than communicating. It is for me a way to organize thoughts and ideas too. So you could be doing different things, but keep writing short posts here.

• Reply Rej Relova September 12, 2016 at 4:58 pm

You should try it, Sir Robert! Feeling ko with the managing you have to do with the group and your blog, it will really be helpful. You can check Ryder Carroll’s BuJo in It can be as easy as jotting down to-dos! πŸ™‚

• Reply Nicole P September 12, 2016 at 3:26 pm

OOOHHHH! BuJo looks like a nicer way to write again in my diary, instead of the long ‘dear diary’ posts that I can’t keep up lately with my life. Good luck on your trip to Cebu in 2017, hope you give out Zubuchon for all of us your readers. hahahaha Joke! XD

• Reply Rej Relova September 12, 2016 at 4:48 pm

Hi Nicole! The BuJo is more of a Journal than a diary though! πŸ™‚ OMG. What’s a Zubuchon? Haha. I have to google that…

• Reply Nicole P September 13, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Yeah, I get that it’s more of a journal, but I feel this is a great substitute as well for the diary. especially when the only reason I write there is because I wanted to look back and see what I did that day and what I learned as well… πŸ˜€ Zubuchon is the best lechon I’ve tasted so far when my husband came from Cebu. He gave it to me as pasalubong. Been in love with it, and it’s one of the things I’ll be getting right after I land to Cebu sometime soon next year. πŸ˜€ Very flavorful stuff! I love it best though when I refry the skin (unorthodox and putok batok, I know. πŸ˜€ ) because it’s more flavorful like that for me.

• Reply Loveleen September 22, 2016 at 11:01 am

I also like calligraphy but yes, it takes practice and regular practice to master it. It takes a lot of time and really patience to produce a masterpiece.